This script takes origin from the Gimp-chat topic KDE4/Aero Blur Effect.
The main and simple purpose of this script is:
- Let the user perform his/her selection(s) (if not, a default selection is applied by the script)
- Create on the remaining part of the image a glass effect, with different glass aspects
- Leave selection(s) untouched, so that they look like through “holes” in the glass
- This new version (1.1) does not require layerfx.py (functionality embedded, thanks to Graechan)
- Requires G’MIC | Support Thread on GIMP Chat
Gradient Frame has no dependencies but comes with additional files that you can load. Place Gradient Frame.scm in your gimp scripts folder and refresh
Menu Location is Script-Fu/Edges/Gradient Frame
Support Thread Located Here..
This script allows you to border your image with various styles of moulded picture frames.
Note: Requires the installation of WrapMap-0.4 plug-in by Ofnuts in order to function.
Gimp Chat support thread for this script can be found here.
This script will render a mat and a beveled frame around an image.
Matting and framing are separate operations, with user selectable textures, patterns, colors and bevel settings. This is a versatile script with a plethora of configuration options for maximum flexibility.